Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011.

stuck on what to write cos im kinda disappointed with the year 2011.


I did not achieve much this year , spending half the year tryna adapt to school.

Now that im pretty much comfortable with sch , i am resolved to start 2012 well and end it well.

I'm thankful for all my friends that I've made this year. Charell ,Clara , Varina , Thong , Glenda , Sybil, Kaikai and many more.
I'm even more grateful for those who stayed. Sery , Xuan , Pam and Chiam

I'm blessed to have my family closer and united as one.


For 2012 , I wouldnt dare to ask for much.

All I want is to get a job , study hard , play hard and be happy.

Not gonna sum up my 2011 , it's gonna be real boring.

But I promise,in 2012 , my life is gonna be so much more fulfilling.



Thank you for reading my blog. It means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment