Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa gave me a bunch of awesome friends for X'mas!

Can you believe Christmas is only 2days away?!
Time really flies!

I was out celebrating X'mas with my babygirls yesterday!
How did y'all celebrate your X'mas? :D

Waraku's Shibuya Honey Toast was fantabulous!



I ordered Vongole and it was not bad.

My tiramisu honey toast!

Sery with her chocobanana toast!


Lyn with the photoframe i gave her for Xmas!

And sery!

I'm loving the F21 aviators i bought!

Polaroids!

I like that polaroid a lot! :D

Camwhoring :D


Thai Accent for dinner!


From xuan ♥ . It's a really gorgeous bracelet.

From lyn ♥.>


IGNORETHEBIGZITONMYFACE.


From sery ♥. So sweet of her!~


That's it for now ! Here's wishing all of you
A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! HO HO HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment