Friday, October 15, 2010

SHOES.TO.DIE.FOR

Before i even start typing, im already H.Y.P.E.R.V.E.N.T.I.L.A.T.I.N.G!
Presenting to you , ladies (and gentlemen) , THE SHOES TO DIE FOR!

1) MY PICK OF AMONG THE SHOES , JEFFREY CAMPBELL'S XXL!

DO I HAVE TO SAY MORE? IT'S NAME SAYS IT ALL!
FIERCE AND FUTURISTIC ,
Featuring leather upper, suede cutouts, leopard print, and a mirrored wedge heel.
Stop drooling OMG.



Next , featuring Gee Wa Wa's FEMMES.I've never seen any platforms like this!

It's the kind of shoe that says "get outta my way."



Sam Edelman ZOE

Buckled harness , leather and suede!

WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?

EDGY and SEXY.

ANYONE WANNA GET THIS FOR ME?!



Finsk 205-122
Say hello to this beauty here.

it's soooo , lady gaga.

It just reminds me of her Poker Face.

A masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment