Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TOP 5 COUNTRIES I WOULD WANT TO VISIT BEFORE I DIE....

Maldives, pristine waters and breathtaking scenery <3
It has been my dream to visit Maldives!
I once had a penpal from there!
She is really lucky to be able to live in such a pretty country ):


Canada! It's a wonderful place to be in..I had a chance to visit the Canadian Rockies when i was 3.My uncle , who migrated to Canada , took us there but unfortunately , i was asleep in the car and missed everything.


Loving Paris!
Can anyone tell me where this place in?
I really want to know!
You see , im not someone who only love to shop , im a nature lover too alright !




Say hello to London!
To me , London is all about Topshop and Newlook and the London eye and the red buses and the clocktower !
I really wanna go there , so so so badly.
Taiwan yo! Night markets , friendly people and fantastic f-o-o-d! Been there recently. I miss the weather there and the shopping too! Definitely will wanna visit again before i die :D

No comments:

Post a Comment