Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Updates,

C'mon , tell me WHO DOESNT <3 PHOTOSHOOT?
It's a girl thing. Every girl just loves having their photos taken!

So , my prelims just ended. And , i'll have to start preparing for the next prelims ):

BUT! I would still have a break for a week or so .
Then , we can start having fun and if you guys have been following me on twitter,
I'm having a mini photoshoot with my goody good friend , Lixuan!

I have thought of the themes. So just to get y'all excited , i'll reveal some details!

There would be three themes.
I've thought of the two.
The other i would let xuan decide :)

AND, hopefully , we'll find a good setting for the shoot.
Hate the plain old background i have there.

YES! AWESOME I MUST SAY!
Show your excitement and support by CLICKING ON MY NUFFNANG ALRIGHTS?




No comments:

Post a Comment